Why should you attend?
MEHARI Risk Manager training enables you to gain the necessary knowledge and expertise to analyze the information security risks appropriate to the different stages of the security lifecycle in an organization. During this training course, you will have the opportunity to acquire the necessary skills to review the security services, detect critical risks and analyze risk scenarios based on the MEHARI risk analysis method.
Based on practical exercises and case studies, you will have the opportunity to acquire the necessary skills to perform stakes analysis and classification, evaluate the security services, conduct risk analysis and define security plans.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of risk analysis using the MEHARI method, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified MEHARI Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Risk Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support an organization in performing risk assessment based on the MEHARI method.
Who should attend?
- Individuals seeking to gain a thorough understanding of MEHARI risk analysis method and MEHARI risk model
- Managers seeking to develop the necessary skills to support organizations in information security risk analysis
- Auditors seeking to gain a thorough understanding of the MEHARI method
- Members of an information security team seeking to advance their skills and gain a thorough understanding on how to evaluate the quality of security services
- Understand the concepts and general principles associated with MEHARI risk analysis method
- Gain a thorough understanding of the four phases of the MEHARI approach
- Develop the necessary skills to identify malfunctions, analyze scenarios of each malfunction, identify the malfunction value scale and prepare a formal classification of the information system assets
- Develop the necessary skills to evaluate the quality of security services in an organization based on MEHARI method
- Understand MEHARI risk model
- Develop the necessary skills to characterize risk, analyze risk situations and conduct quantitative analysis of a risk situation
- Acquire the necessary skills to develop security plans based on MEHARI approach
- This training is based on both theory and best practices of risk analysis using MEHARI method
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practical exercises and examples are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental knowledge of risk management.