Regardless of your career stage, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on or with project teams.
Organizations with standardized practices attain better results, as shown in our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report. Because the CAPM® recognizes your knowledge of the profession’s preeminent global standard, you’ll stand out to employers and be poised to move ahead.
Project management is a rapidly growing profession. Research indicates that employers will need to fill nearly 2.2 million new project-oriented roles each year through 2027. With the CAPM, you’ll be on the fast track to opportunity.
Who Should Apply
If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills to your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is right for you.
Gain and Maintain Your CAPM
- The certification exam has 150 questions, and you have three hours to complete it.
- CAPM certification holders need to earn 15 PDUs every three years to maintain the certification.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
- Our Project Management Basics online course fulfills this educational prerequisite.
What you will Learn?
- Focus your learning with hands-on, 20-minute modules that can be accessed in any order.
- Learn and grow your project management vocabulary so you fit in and thrive on your project team.
- Learn how to incorporate project management standards into your projects and show how the project management processes and concepts work together.
- Test your knowledge as many times as you want with exam-prep questions in every module.
- Prepare for the CAPM exam with a three-hour practice exam—developed and validated by PMPs and CAPMs.
- Includes a free digital version of the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition to help you complete the course.
- Includes a free tool to help you keep track of your progress in the course.