Why Should You Attend?
The ISO 37002 Introduction is a one-day training course that introduces you to the basic concepts of whistleblowing and provides an overview of the guidelines for implementing, operating, maintaining, and continually improving a whistleblowing management system (WMS) based on ISO 37002. It also presents the structure of ISO 37002 and a comprehensive description of the importance and benefits of a WMS.
Who Can Attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Individuals aspiring to become whistleblowing management consultants or work in whistleblowing management
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining organizational integrity by establishing and maintaining whistleblowing mechanisms
- Employees looking to enhance their knowledge regarding whistleblowing and its importance to organizations, as well as their rights to confidentiality, support, and protection
This training course will help you understand the:
- Main concepts and definitions related to whistleblowing
- Structure and elements of a whistleblowing management system (WMS) based on the guidelines of ISO 37002
This training course is participant-centered and contains:
- Essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.