Do you want to take Disciplined Agile to a new level? Are you looking for tools to solve complex problems and enhance your organization’s agility? Do you want to learn how to lead your teams to excellence?
Expand your knowledge and build practical skills around Disciplined Agile, business agility, leadership, and team development.
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master is a fifteen-lesson, instructor-led course that shows you how to use the Disciplined Agile tool kit to solve problems at various organizational levels and with multiple teams and enterprise-wide teams. You will gain knowledge in planning, reporting, and metrics, as well as how to meet challenges in these areas. And you’ll develop the skills you need to foster emotional intelligence, resolve conflicts, and lead high-performance teams at any stage of development.
Filled with activities, supplemental reading, and more, this course will prepare you to take the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) exam and, equally important, start using Disciplined Agile immediately within your leadership role.
- Explain the importance of business agility to an organization.
- Identify and analyze tactical scaling factors for more than one team.
- Use the DA tool kit to solve challenges encountered in development and operation teams, the value stream, and at the enterprise level.
- Use the DA tool kit to solve challenges related to coordinating multiple teams or a team of teams.
- State the benefits of coordinating teams across an organization and use the DA tool kit to solve related challenges.
- Use planning, reporting, metric knowledge, and tools to deal with unexpected problems your teams may encounter on the journey toward Disciplined Agility.
- Explain the role of product owners, how they manage work across large agile/lean programs, and how to use the DA tool kit to solve challenges in their purview.
- Describe various models and how to achieve each component of emotional intelligence.
- Explain the nature of conflict within a group and how to use language to resolve a conflict.
- Describe the role of coach in achieving emotional intelligence and resolving conflicts.
- Describe the Tuckman Team Development Model and practice using team development activities at each developmental stage.
- Solve problems by identifying teams at various stages of development and creating plans to deal with team issues, including activities and leader tasks appropriate to the team stage.
Two years of experience working on an agile team in a leadership role, like DA scrum master, scrum master, product owner, architecture owner, etc.