PECB ISO/IEC 37001 Foundation
• Includes PECB certification and exam fee (Exam voucher validity 12 months)
• Electronic PECB training material included
• A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued by PECB
• In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months, from date of enrolment for free
Lifelong electronic courseware access is provided for self-study
SMATICA LLC is authorized training partner of PECB for delivering training in Colorado Springs, Colorado, UNITED STATES
Why should you attend ISO/IEC 37001 Foundation in Colorado Springs?
This training course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard for an ABMS, including the anti-bribery policy, the top management’s leadership and commitment, processes related to specific controls such as due diligence, financial and non-financial controls, gifts, hospitality, and donations, as well as performance evaluation and continual improvement processes.
After completing this training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 37001 Foundation” designation. A PECB foundation certificate proves that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approaches used in establishing anti-bribery management systems.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants wishing to get acquainted with the requirements of ISO 37001 for an anti-bribery management system (ABMS)
- Managers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to bribery risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining the organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become anti-bribery consultants
- Understand the basic anti-bribery concepts, definitions, and approaches
- Get acquainted with ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 37001 requirements could be applied in an organization
- Lecture sessions include discussion questions and examples.
- The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussion and the completion of quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar to the certification exam.
- Day 1: Introduction to anti-bribery management system (ABMS) and clauses 4–6 of ISO 37001
- Day 2: Clauses 7–10 of ISO 37001 and certification exam