PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation
- Includes PECB certification and exam fee (Exam voucher validity 12 months)
- Electronic PECB training material included
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued by PECB
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months, from date of enrolment for free
Lifelong electronic courseware access is provided for self-study
- Information Security
Self Study for PECB ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Foundation in English£ 478.80 GBP – £ 898.80 GBP Select options
SMATICA LLC is authorized training partner of PECB for delivering training in Cincinnati, Ohio, UNITED STATES
Why should you attend ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation in Cincinnati?
ISO 27001 Foundation training allows you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Information Security Management System as specified in ISO 27001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of ISMS, including ISMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
Who should attend?
Individuals involved in Information Security Management Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management Learning Objectives
- Understand the elements and operations of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, standards, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS
Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples Practical exercises include examples and discussion Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001
Day 2: Information Security Management System requirements and Certification Exam