ISO 27701 Lead Implementer
Includes PECB certification and exam fee (Exam voucher validity 12 months)
• Electronic PECB training material included
• A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued by PECB
• In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months, from date of enrolment for free
Electronic PECB training material included
A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued by PECB
In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months, from date of enrolment for free
SMATICA LLC is authorized training partner of PECB for delivering training in Fort Smith, Arkansas, UNITED STATES
Why should you attend ISO 27701 Lead Implementer in Fort Smith?
This training course is designed to prepare its participants to implement a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) in compliance with the requirements and guidance of the ISO/IEC 27701. Moreover, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of privacy information management and learn how to manage and process data while complying with various data privacy regimes.
After mastering the implementation and management of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS), you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer” credential. The internationally recognized PECB Lead Implementer Certificate proves that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement the ISO/IEC 27701 requirements in an organization.
have the capabilities and competences to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants involved in privacy and data management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Privacy Information Management System
- Individuals responsible and accountable for Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within organizations
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with data privacy regimes requirements
- PIMS team members
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a PIMS.
- Learn about the correlation between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the operation of a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701 and its principal processes.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 in the specific context of an organization.
- Develop the expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a PIMS.
- This training course is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of PIMS.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies.
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions.
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of information security and privacy, and a comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27701 and initiation of a PIMS
Day 2: Planning the implementation of a PIMS
Day 3: Implementing a PIMS
Day 4: PIMS monitoring, continual improvement and preparation for the certification audit
Day 5: Certification exam
SMATICA is authorized to deliver PECB ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer, for learners holding National ID / Passport / Driving License of following countries