ISO 27701 Lead Auditor
Includes PECB certification and exam fee (Exam voucher validity 12 months)
Electronic PECB training material included
A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued by PECB
In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months, from date of enrolment for free
SMATICA LLC is authorized training partner of PECB for delivering training in GERMANY
Why should you attend ISO 27701 Lead Auditor in GERMANY?
During this training course, you will obtain the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to acquire knowledge on the protection of privacy in the context of processing personally identifiable information (PII), as well as master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, establish communication with customers and resolve potential conflicts.
After completing this training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor” credential. The internationally recognized PECB Lead Auditor certificate proves that you have the capabilities and competences to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a PIMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with PIMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a PIMS audit
- Expert advisors in the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in PIMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role-playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of information security and privacy, and a comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) and ISO/IEC 27701
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation, and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification exam